Business Accounting and Payroll Administration
Delivery: Blended (Online and In-class)
- Learn about practical business knowledge. This program delivers blended theory and hands-on learning in all aspects of business. The program will enhance your skills and knowledge of economics, communication, and organizational behavior.
- You will build a career in accounting and financial services. Manage or start your own business.
- Take advantage of small classes with collaborative coursework. Learn from real business experiences. Work with your teams to deliver projects and presentations.
- Accounting 1
- Accounting 2
- Accounting – Advanced
- Taxation 1 – Taxation Fundamentals
- Macro Economics
- Computerized Accounting
- Business Law 1 – Torts & Contracts
- Business Law 2 – Canadian Legal Systems
- Business Mathematics 1
- Applied Business Mathematics 1
- Business Organization 1
- Business Organization 2
- Negotiation in the Sales Environment
- Small Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Applied Business Communication 1
- Applied Business Communication 2
- Spreadsheets for Business
- Computer Database – Access
- Business Documentation 1
- Business Documentation 2
- Electronic Communication
- Career Strategies
Students must attain a minimum of 50% on each course to qualify for graduation.
Potential graduates of this program can work in the following fields:
- Accounting clerk
- Business analyst
- Payroll clerk
- Financial Services Representative
Tuition and Book Fees
Tuition fee $15,300.00 CAD
Book fees $1,500.00 CAD
*Tuition fee is subject to change
The ACE Advantage
ACE Career College’s blended Information Technology Technician program enables you to study anywhere in Canada.
You will learn about fundamentals and techniques in Information Technology.
When you complete the program, you will be equipped with up to date knowledge and skills that will enable you to take on the role of an IT Technician.