Delivery: Blended (Online and In-class)
Explore the exciting career of executive assistant. This program will open the door to a fast-paced admin career.
- You will learn to communicate in a professional setting, understand basic and common business procedures.
- Gain skills on new technology to organize business information.
- You will collaborate with other students, learn to work within a team to effectively deliver and complete business tasks.
- Accounting 1
- Applied Business Communication I
- Applied Business Communication II
- Business Documentation I
- Business Documentation II
- Business Language Fundamentals
- Business Mathematics
- Business Organization I
- Business Organization II
- Career Strategies
- Computer Database – Access
- Computerized Accounting
- Electronic Communication
- Integrated Office Systems
- Presentations with PowerPoint
- Records Management
- Small Business Management / Entrepreneurship
- Special Event Planning
- Spreadsheets for Business
- Negotiation in the Sales Environment
- Students must attain a minimum of 50% on each course to qualify for graduation.
Potential graduates of this program can work in the following fields:
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Administrator
- Lead Processor
Tuition and Book Fees
Tuition fee $13,800.00 CAD
Book fees $1,300.00 CAD
*Tuition fee is subject to change
The ACE Advantage
ACE Career College’s blended Information Technology Technician program enables you to study anywhere in Canada.
You will learn about fundamentals and techniques in Information Technology.
When you complete the program, you will be equipped with up to date knowledge and skills that will enable you to take on the role of an IT Technician.